I apologize for not posting last week. Life has been busy and I was not prepared, but I’m back this week with another post! I can’t promise I’ll post steady again because of summer vacation (and I’m leaving next week to go to Europapark) But I will do my best!
- Spaghetti Carbonara: I had eaten this once before in my life, but when I ate it again in Croatia I absolutely fell in love. Lately I started to dislike Spaghetti Bolognese so hopefully I can convince my parents to cook Carbonara more often!
- My new necklace: I bought this necklace as a souvenir in Croatia and in my opinion, it is absolutely stunning and so cute. It makes me so happy!
- My own bed. After a week of sleeping somewhere else, I’m very grateful again for my own bed. Do you know that feeling after a vacation?
Another busy month for me! I have my last working days before my 3 week holiday. My stepbrother had his birthday this month. I finally had my graduation, the day before I left to the gorgeous Croatia, Porec (I have no clue how I can put that thing on the c) for eight days. Right when I returned, which was this Thursday I had to pack my bags to go to my dad’s place for 2 weeks. I’m so glad that I went to Croatia because I needed summer weather in my life, unfortunately, I’m now back in the rainy Netherlands, but hey upcoming Tuesday I will go to Germany! Which has the same temperatures as Croatia right now! (I wouldn’t be Dutch if I wished it was a little cooler, Theme parks aren’t that fun at 30 degrees unless you can swim in the fountain like I did years ago in Moviepark Germany haha!)
I didn’t finish a single book this month shame on me! I’m currently reading The Fever Code by James Dashner.
- Bake. I made Churros with friends!
- Start a photography account. I did it’s called Saphyon on Instagram! I’d love it if you would check it out!
- Train again. Only happened 2 weeks, I’m just not into heavy endurance training
- Hit 600 followers on my other Instagram account. I DIDDDD
- Put more effort in my blogposts. I did not have a post prepared last week so I assume you can understand that I failed.
- Put more effort on my blog.
- Write again. If the weather remains the same, why not write?
- Sell my stuff. or atleast try again and if it doesn’t work, give it to my stepgrandma who sells stuff at markets.
- Wake up earlier. I hate admitting this but I assume i’ve been so tired lately because I have no sleeprythm & I stay way too long in my bed.
- Go to the beach. I live nearby so I should atleast go the once!
Next month is my birthday! Whoo. But for now I’ll enjoy the moment and we shall see that August brings us!