I have been tagged by Manon to do the Ultimate book tag! Thank you so much! Besides I’m currently in the middle of my final exams and therefore I have not been able to write a normal blogpost! Hope you’ll like it anyway!
1. Do you get sick while reading in the car?
Yes I do. I can watch movies without a problem and I usually don’t get sick in the car unless I’m reading. So I basically don’t read in the car.
2. Which author’s writing style is completely unique to you and why?
Uhm I can’t really name one at the moment. Every Author has it’s own unique writing style.
3. Harry Potter series or the Twilight Saga? Give 3 points to defend your answer.
Harry Potter definitely because #1. Magic. #2 There is not a whiny main character #3 The World of Harry Potter is waaaayy more detailed than the Twilight world.
4. Do you carry a book bag? If so, what is in it? (besides books)
5. Do you smell your books?
Not really haha, unless it is one of these scratch here for a scent books.
6. Books with or without little illustrations?
Both is alright. I don’t NEED illustrations but I loved them in Illuminae, so as long as it adds something to the story I’m fine with it!
7. What book did you love while reading but discovered later it wasn’t quality writing?
I don’t know actually the first book that pops into mu mind is The Maze Runners but I already agreed on the not quality writing the first time i read that book and I might enjoy that book, but I don’t love it so.
8. Do you have any stories involving books from your childhood? Please share!
Nope not really, boring ain’t I? haha
9. What is the tiniest book on your shelf?
That is Openly Straight by Bill Konigsberg
10. What is the thickest book on your shelf?
Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
11. Do you write as well as read? Do you see yourself in the future as being an author?
Yes I do, I love writing! I have been writing ever since I was a child and my dread is to become an author. I don’t think I’m good enough tho
12. When did you get into reading?
Since I was a kid. Mainly because of school and when I was old enough because of my Step-mother. My own mother and my dad aren’t that much into reading haha
13. What is your favourite classic book?
I’m not a big fan of classic books even though I actually can’t say that because I have never read a classic book.
14. In school what was your best subject?
English definitely is.
15. If you were given a book as a present that you had read before and hated, what would you do?
Either use it as a prop (Aka tearing the pages out because I’m in need of page props), sell it or swap it for another book in one of these cute book swap thingys.
16. What is a lesser known series that you know of that is similar to Harry Potter or the Hunger Games?
To be honest I don’t really know a lesser known series. I haven’t found a book similar to Harry Potter yet and the only thing similar to Hunger Games is either Divergent or The Maze Runner but those are fairly well known.
17. What is a bad habit you always do while blogging?
Being distracted. While writing a blogpost I’m always doing about 5 different things. I’m usually editing on my phone for my Instagram account, watching Youtube videos, browsing the internet and every once in a while I open my WordPress tab, write a paragraph and then the cycle repeats hehe.
18. What is your favourite word?
19. Are you a nerd, dork, or dweeb? Or all of the above?
I guess a Dweeb. If I can believe the Urban Dictionary haha!
20. Vampires or Fairies? Why?
Fairies because they are pretty and mysterious and I like that.
21. Shapeshifters or Angels? Why?
Shapeshifters because imagine how freaking fantastic ut could be to shapeshift into anything else. I would love to be an animal, but not like forever just when it’s convenient haha.
22. Spirits or Werewolves? Why?
Werewolves but the kind of werewolves that turn into actual wolves because I have always loved the idea of werewolves and besides I’m a little bit scared of spirits haha
23. Zombies or Vampires? Why?
Vampires because they’re less ugly haha.
24. Love Triangle or Forbidden Love?
Both are fine as long as it isn’t that much of a cliché. Give it something unique please.
25. And finally: Full on romance books or action-packed with a few love scenes mixed in?
Action packed with a few love scenes because lately I’m not feeling the chemisty between characters in a romance as strong as before. (or maybe I just have to read other books) I’m more into the action anyway haha.
I am not going to tag anyone, because I don’t know that many blogs. If you are okay with me tagging you, let me know in the comments and the next time I will tag you! For now feel free to do this tag if you want to 😀 You may always tag me!