Not to be negative or anything but damn this April did not feel like April. The temperatures are still around the 8 degrees with the exeption of a few days. As a summer person I do not like this. But enough about the week haha let’s just hope that May will be better.
Yes I went shopping TWICE and therefore I have some favourites, mainly clothes tho and they’re mostly for summer but hey. At least I am prepared 😉
* Flowery top from New Yorker
* Striped blouse from Primark
* Pimple cream
* The song Periscope by Papa Roach ft. Skylar Grey
Unfortunately I could not add a picture of my favourite pieces of clothes, because they are still wet from washing them… Perhaps I could make a haul? I don’t know if anyone would be interested? and If so video or pictures?
On the very first day of this month I had a brithday party, I love birthday parties okay. This also shows me that I need to hang out more with friends. Besides I had my last actual schoolday in this month. Now all that is left, are the final exams. So my life basically exists out of studying lately. Oh well I went shopping twice so I’m sure I’ll find some more free time.
Besides 13 Reasons why happened and Disneyland Paris turned 25 years! (wish I could have been there)
Slated by Teri Terry 2/5 stars
Melody’s Key by Dallas Coryell 4/5 stars
I will write a review on both books so keep an eye out if you are interested!
- Finish my drawing It is finished and I’m happy with the result!
- Sign up for university This is also official right now, which kinda scares me.
- Take bookstagram pictures outside EVERYTHING WOULD HAVE BEEN GREEN IF THE WEATHER WAS BETTER OH MY GOD. I’m going next week though 🙂
- Write again I even worked on two of my stories.
- Be more active on this Disney forum I posted one comment allright, it’s scary but I’m getting there xD
- Take bookstagram pictures outsidee. Because I know this will happen 🙂
- Bake. I’m having baking feelings (they’re very rare haha) so use these feelings
- Pass my driving theory. This will be a tricky one because I have my theory at the end of this month and it is not guaranteed if I pass it straightaway.
- Use my Bullet Journal more. The Past month has many empty spaces because I did not use my journal oops. It took me so much time to make it so I have to use it properly!
- Also play a game on my Playstation. I havent touched my Playstion since 2016 I think.. And it has problems starting whenever I haven’t used it in a long time.
How was your April? Did anything fun happen? Let me know in the comments I’d love to hear what you have done this month!