With Valentines day coming up, I decided why not to post some date ideas? Obviously they aren’t only for valentines day, but I figured this would be a good time to postt! Oh and don’t be like: oh well I don’t have a boyfriend/girlfriend so this is not for me because guess what, I don’t have a boyfriend either yet here I am writing about dates, because I have so much experience cough not. Let this be an inspirational post. I hope you’ll enjoy it!
- Go lasergaming/paintballing (double date?)
- Go on a hike & look for a perfect picknick place
- Be a tourist in your own city
- Head to a local fair/ themepark
- Sign up for a mud/color run
- Movie marathon (cliché but fun)
- Go on a trip at night (for example plan 2 times left, 3 times right & see where you end up!)
- Go horseback riding, this could be a good laugh if you both have never done it
- Go to a karaoke
- Go to a zoo
- Go ice skating
- Volunteer at an animal shelter
- Recreate your first date
- Go on a scare tour. (A dungeon or any other halloween
- Have a game night
- Visit a trampoline park
- Have a waterfight
- Take a random train and see where you end up.
- Go on a Geocaching trip
- Go to a costume store, try on some costumes & take pictures
- Turn on a fan en get a blank canvas and some paint. Throw paint into the fan so that it blows the paint away. Get some old clothes because you might get dirty.
- Let someone else completely arrange your date
- Drive to the beach in the middle of the night and watch the sunrise.
- Go kayaking
- or paddleboarding!
Hopefully you liked this list and you had or will have a great dat 😉 whether it is your first date or you 100st! Have a happy Valentines day! May your crush turn into more! 😉